This journal may contain content only suitable for adults.
Plus Account, Created on 15 September 2007 (#13820885), Last updated on 11 December 2013 [Gift]
|Need to contact a mod? Leave a comment here,|
or PM l_a_d_y_g_a_g_a or righttrackbaby.
What you can post:
- Bad makeup. Duh. It doesn't have to be awful, it can be something as simple as way too much eyeliner.
- Makeup that is more WTF than bad.
- Costume/stage makeup, drag, and body paint.
- YouTube videos. (This includes joke videos.)
- Grudge posts. Make sure your post doesn't suck.
- NSFW content.
What you cannot post:
- Tribal or other cultural makeup.
- Photos where the makeup isn't your main point of interest (i.e. fatwank when the makeup's okay).
- Photos of yourself.
- Community promotions and any sort of advertisement.
- Text-only posts. (Stories, questions, links, etc.)
- KimiToxxxic/KimiKorpse can no longer be posted here. She's a boring fish in a barrel and we're all sick of seeing her.
DON'T HOTLINK. This includes MySpace, Facebook, & DeviantArt photos, those aren't photohosting sites.
Do NOT reveal sources! The LJ ToS forbids this, and LJ is cracking down on it. They'll shut down the community over this stuff.
If you're posting a photo with an identifying watermark (i.e. DeviantArt or VampireFreaks), please crop or black out the username so people can't troll their account. If the watermark is from a professional photographer site, please block that out so we don't have problems.
Only fifteen photos and/or videos allowed per post. If you're posting more than five photos/videos, please number them! This makes it easier to comment about them.
Backstory is now allowed, but keep it reasonable. No more than 4 sentences. We don't need the damned life story, mmk?
Don't just Google "bad makeup" and post the first images you see, you'll be posting shit we've seen a million times already.
Regarding lj-cuts, it's not mandatory but don't be a moron. If you know there are a lot of photos or that someone might complain about the size, you know what to do.
Do not delete posts. Do not delete, freeze, screen, or disable comments. Ever.
Do not add any links to your post (i.e. Posting one photo and then a link to the gallery where you found it). The exception to this rule is if you're posting a video with disabled embedding. (i.e. a link to a YouTube video).
This community is for mocking makeup, and makeup only. This means no wank about weight, gender, facial features, or other non-makeup related issues.
If you haven't read everything above this sentence and you plan on submitting a post, read it!!